Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Lyme Disease Short Story

During the past several years, after realizing that a debilitating arthritic ankle was due to Lyme disease, I changed strategies from focusing on controlling inflammation to fighting an infection and started to see immediate improvement. Without using "conventional" antibiotic protocols for advanced Lyme, I increased my Nutriferon to 4 per day, added d-Lenolate Olive Leaf extract, colloidal silver, Quantum biofeedback therapy and of course too many Shaklee supplements to mention. 
At my worst, I needed a brace and could barely climb stairs. The pain wasn't responding to any over the counter NSAIDS or Pain Relief. Over the course of a year I had improved dramatically, but still had some evening pain after a full day on my feet, and still needed to be very careful on the stairs.
 I added VIVIX to my routine sporadically, and started to notice the lessening of pain. However, in January I started to take Vivix every day faithfully. Sometime in mid-January I had the urge to start “Spring” housecleaning and rearranging! I was sleeping much better and waking at 5:30 all set to begin my day! Lately, I've been able to come down the stairs in the morning carrying things in both hands without rails or leaning on the wall. I notice I am bordering on obnoxiously PERKY, compared to folks around me. I was even dancing vigorously with my 5 year old grandson last Saturday night after a big day at the shop. How FUN and pain free is that! I am so excited about VIVIX, I've been sharing my delight on a daily basis with friends and customers from my women’s retail store. Thank you Shaklee!
Lynne Arnold
PS: My last biofeedback treatment was clear for all Lyme factors and my "cell vitality" was 10/10! My Quantum biofeedback therapist had never seen this before and ordered Vivix yesterday for herself and her dearest friend!



Nutriferon (kosher):  
'Tis the season that illnesses tend to be passed around. Made from clinically proven immune-strengthening plant extracts, NutriFeron is a patented Shaklee exclusive. When used daily, it increases the production of your body’s natural interferon, a critical activator of the immune system. NutriFeron works at the cellular level, by rapidly activating your immune system’s defenses.


















VitaLea (kosher): 
The formula that provides 23 essential vitamins and minerals at clinically proven levels for optimal health. Taken daily, Vita-Lea promotes overall health and wellness and supports long-term colon, heart, and eye health, and strengthens the immune system.*

Now With More Vitamin D!
New higher levels are clinically supported for bone, heart and immune health.




Vivix is a unique resveratrol supplement that works at the cellular level helping to reverse cellular aging and breakdown. Amazing results have been seen in people with chronic health conditions as well as people who are generally healthy. See the notes section at this page for a few stories from people. Then consider trying Vivix for yourself. It's kosher even!

No comments:

Post a Comment