Thursday, March 3, 2011

This Dr Loves Vitalizer

August 4, 2008

Dear Mr. Nelson,

I've been meaning to write this letter for several months and hope it finds you and your family well.  I wanted to formally thank you for introducing me to the Shaklee Vitalizer pack.

In the medical profession, high stress is a given; stress/time management skills are crucial. My practice also presents frequent limitations on routine exercise, proper diet, and efficient sleep. "Do as I say, not as I do" is the old familiar quite.

After only two days of taking the Vitalizer pack daily, I began to notice remarkable differences. It was only then that I paid any attention to the product flyer: as I read the claims of improved energy, libido, well-being, focus, sleep, etc I had felt the pamphlet may well have been printed just for me. Even my irritable bowel symptoms have disappeared (it's been years!). I was no less than astounded.

The medical literature supports that, in today's "rat race" society, a daily vitamin/mineral supplement is beneficial for those that cannot maintain a healthy and balanced diet/lifestyle. My patient's then also ask "which brand should I take?" I have no hesitation in recommending Shaklee's Vitalizer product. I actually sense that Shaklee is truly a company by the people and for the people. I wish I could say the same for the other things I prescribe...

Again, I thank you. Please feel free to use this letter to help or guide others in similar situations to mine.

Kind Regards,
Jason Reed, MD
Internal Medecine

What an encouraging note from Dr Reed!  Some people think that Doctors are against supplements, but I can assure you that the trends have changed over the years.  The value of supplementation is clearly seen in medical studies and literature, but the key is finding a good supplement!  Shaklee is the #1 natural nutrition company in America, and solid science and a commitment to quality is the reason why.

Take a look at the Shaklee Vitalizer packs and give one a try.  With a 100% money back guarantee, there's no risk.

No comments:

Post a Comment