Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Joint Pain and Swelling Improved with Vivix

I purchased the VIVIX several months ago and have taken maybe three teaspoons here and there but none since late last winter. I just had no problem with growing older and besides, I was in pretty good health. After receiving a copy of the VIVIX testimonials I thought maybe I should try it seriously. I started around the 10th of September.
While cleaning paint from under my fingernails one evening about a week later, I thought the my fingers looked more elongated, but thought I was imagining it. But every evening as I sat down to read I would look at my hands and think not. The joints in my fingers have been enlarged for several years now. I have taken the Joint Health Complex and Pain Relief regularly and never really had pain issues. After about two weeks I was sure something was happening because of the VIVIX. I had not mentioned anything to anyone, but at Sunday dinner I put my hands on the table in front of my husband and told him what I was seeing.

The elongated appearance had come from the swelling going down on the tops of my fingers. But additionally the swelling was receding at the sides of the joints. The middle joint of my little finger on my right hand has been much more enlarged than the other joints. It is still out of proportion to other joints, but the swelling reduction is huge.

The most visible reductions happened with the first month. The joints on my left hand are almost returned to normal. One of the fingers on my right hand looks funny now because the swelling is going down in an uneven manner, and the joints are looking a little crooked. Do I care?? Not!! I proudly tell everyone I see.

My husband and I attended a luncheon a couple of weeks after I had started taking VIVIX. One of the ladies attending mentioned that I looked so young. People have said this before to be polite. But she later came over to our table and said to me, “I’m not kidding, you do look younger.” So I started looking in the mirror. I wear turtle necks all winter and each spring I look in the mirror and gasp. But now I looked and the lower lines at my neck are continually diminishing. When visiting my sister that weekend, she looked at me and said, “Your jowls are gone.

Another unusual effect has been that I am hungry!!! For years I have taken my supplements with a large glass of orange juice; then eat an early dinner around 3:30-4:00 pm. By 11:00 am I am starved and eating something. But…I am not gaining any weight. Thank goodness!!

Besides this a couple of large age spots are diminishing slowly. And I am also seeing dark roots in my hair where only white has come in for several years. My skin is changing as well; much silkier. And my hair has become very silky. I am not a vain person so these last visible results alone would not have been a reason for me to use VIVIX. But these in combination with the joint results have surprised me beyond anything I could have imagined. Not to mention what all is going on inside where it is not visible. I have used many Shaklee supplements for approximately 28 years and know I am healthy because of that. But I have to say VIVIX really tops it all for me.

Joy , Age 65, Michigan
October 2010
-----
Vivix (kosher):
Kosher Vivix Cellular Anti-Aging Tonic is a revolutionary breakthrough in the fight against cellular aging. Developed after years of research by Shaklee Corporation, the number one natural nutrition company in the U.S., Kosher Vivix is the world best kosher anti-aging supplement. In laboratory studies, Kosher Vivix ingredients have been shown to impact key mechanisms of cellular aging. A 30 day supply of Kosher Vivix delivers the equivalent amount of resveratrol found in 3,000 glasses of red wine.
All natural. Clinically tested key ingredients. Exclusive.

Puts the spring back in your step!
Joint Health Complex improves the cushioning in joints for more comfortable movement, flexibility, and range of motion. Plus, the complementary blend of glucosamine, cat’s claw, and specific trace minerals supports overall joint function, enhances mobility by supporting joint lubrication, and helps your body build cartilage.

Nature's answer to discomfort caused by overexertion
Discover natural relief for discomfort caused by overexertion. Patented Pain Relief Complex features a blend of clinically proven boswellia and safflower extracts. Provides help for overworked joints, often within weeks of continued use. Safe, natural, and easy on the stomach.

Shaklee's Joint and Muscle Pain Solutions set is designed to keep you moving! Joint & Muscle Pain Cream targets the source of pain for quick relief with deep penetration. Pain Relief Complex is designed to provide powerful relief from discomfort caused by overexertion. Joint Health Complex supports the body’s gradual ability to build cartilage, sooth and lubricate joints, and help improve overall joint function.


1 comment:

  1. Irrespective of receiving daily oral or future injectable depot therapies, these require health care visits for medication and monitoring of safety and response. If patients are treated early enough, before a lot of immune system damage has occurred, life expectancy is close to normal, as long as they remain on successful treatment. However, when patients stop therapy, the virus rebounds to high levels in most patients, sometimes associated with severe illness because I have gone through this and even an increased risk of death. The aim of “cure”is ongoing but I still do believe my government made millions of ARV drugs instead of finding a cure. for ongoing therapy and monitoring. ARV alone cannot cure HIV as among the cells that are infected are very long-living CD4 memory cells and possibly other cells that act as long-term reservoirs. HIV can hide in these cells without being detected by the body’s immune system. Therefore even when ART completely blocks subsequent rounds of infection of cells, reservoirs that have been infected before therapy initiation persist and from these reservoirs HIV rebounds if therapy is stopped. “Cure” could either mean an eradication cure, which means to completely rid the body of reservoir virus or a functional HIV cure, where HIV may remain in reservoir cells but rebound to high levels is prevented after therapy interruption.Dr Itua Herbal Medicine makes me believes there is a hope for people suffering from,Parkinson's disease,Schizophrenia,Lung Cancer,Breast Cancer,Lupus,Lyme Disease,psoriasis,Colo-Rectal Cancer,Blood Cancer,Prostate Cancer,siva,Epilepsy Dupuytren's disease,Desmoplastic small-round-cell tumor Diabetes ,Coeliac disease,Brain Tumor,Fibromyalgia,Alzheimer's disease,Adrenocortical carcinoma Infectious mononucleosis. .Asthma,Allergic diseases.Hiv_ Aids,Herpe ,Copd,Glaucoma., Cataracts,Macular degeneration,Cardiovascular disease,Chronic Myelo ,Lung disease,Enlarged prostate,Osteoporosis,Dementia.(measles, tetanus, whooping cough, tuberculosis, polio and diphtheria),Chronic Diarrhea,Hpv,All Cancer Types,Diabetes,Hepatitis, I read about him online how he cure Tasha and Tara so i contacted him on drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com / . even talked on whatsapps +2348149277967 believe me it was easy i drank his herbal medicine for two weeks and i was cured just like that isn't Dr Itua a wonder man? Yes he is! I thank him so much so I will advise you if you are suffering from one of those diseases Pls do contact him he's a nice man.

    ReplyDelete