Sunday, January 30, 2011

Plantar Fasciitis Relief With Essential Oils

Plantar fasciitis is irritation and swelling of the thick tissue on the bottom of the foot.  It is a painful condition and some sufferers have been relegated to a wheelchair from the pain they experience in their feet.  On the bottom of the foot there is a very thick band of tissue that helps hold the bones of the foot in place.  This tissue, called the plantar fascia, can become irritated and inflamed causing pain and sometimes accompanies a heel spur (a bone spur in the heel) but the two do not always go together.  Finding relief from this painful condition is very important to those who are suffering from it!

Below are short stories from two different people who have used the R.C. essential oil blend to find relief for their Plantar Fasciitis. 
My husband had plantar fasciitis I looked here on the oil testimonial web site and seen that someone had used R.C. for this condition. So I ordered a bottle for my husband. We put the R.C. in a roll on bottle and he rolled it on his feet morning and night for about 3 weeks and the pain left and has not returned and it has been several months now.  ~  Jan Jordan

I have had plantar fascitis for about 8 months. Recently I started using RC and Wintergreen oils on my feet in the morning and evening. I have done so for about 2 months. Now I hardly notice the pain. It has greatly improved.    ~ Carol Snyder
If you are interested in the R.C. essential oil blend, visit my Young Living Essential Oils website and browse through the Product Line, in the "R" section to find the R.C. Essential Oil Blend. 

And April Travis has a more in-depth story to tell about her experience using essential oils to help her Plantar Fasciitis.
Our new apartment has a nice clubhouse gym, so Mark & I resumed a work-out program. It's such a support when you can find a partner to work out with. Apparently I was waking up muscles in my body that still wanted to sleep. After power-walking on the treadmill everyday for a week, one morning I got out of bed and had excruciating pain when I landed my left foot down. I had to limp to the bathroom. Where did this come from? I never experienced this before...? The pain was concentrated all in and around the heal area.

After limping around for 2 days thinking the problem would disappear as fast as it came, I sat down and did some energy work on the foot, but the pain persisted. I then asked my healing Angels to come in and help. The very next commercial that came on TV was a voice asking, 'Do you have sudden heal pain?' Stay tuned...I gasped and said thank you to my Angels and awaited the next message.

It was the medical tip of the day which talked about a condition called, 'PLANTAR FASCIITIS'; Inflammation of the plantar fascia (fasciitis), the bowstring-like tissue stretching underneath the sole which attaches at the heel.

One of the ways it is brought on is from a sudden increase in activity. They said the sooner it is treated the more likely the chance of healing quickly. Otherwise there are people that suffer with this pain for years! If left untreated it can turn into Bone Spurs.

The treatments suggested are expensive and radical, i. e. surgery, shockwave therapy. I thought, how unnecessary!

Well, here's what I did:

Gave both of my feet a 'Raindrop' with oregano, thyme, basil, marjoram, cypress, & wintergreen. Later that evening, I took a 'BEFE Bath' and ran it for two sessions (34 minutes). The next morning the pain went from a 10 to a 3!

Then that evening I did another 'Raindrop' on my feet. The next day I was completely back to normal! I took precaution and didn't work out for the following week. I'm happy to say I am back to my workout schedule and now I make sure I am stretching even more and not over doing it.

Hopefully these short stories will give you ideas and resources for dealing with Plantar Fasciitis and the pain that it can bring.

1 comment:

  1. Exceptional article, gone ahead of time along with added your blog. My spouse and i can’t delay you just read additional via anyone.
    Weal-Feet

    ReplyDelete