Thursday, January 6, 2011

Diabetic Neuropathy Improved with Vivix

Find Vivix at this link
I have been diabetic since 1996. I have neuropathy in my legs and feet. On the days at work when I have to be on my feet for 5 hours or more I would leave here limping because my feet were so swollen I could barely walk. I would have to go home and elevate my feet and legs for an hour or two just to be able to function in the evening. I started taking VIVIX in 2008 and within about 3-4 months I noticed that when I left work – I did not have to go straight home – I could go grocery shopping or run errands and the pain and swelling was no longer in my feet. I can’t say that the VIVIX gave me more energy per se but rather I describe it as more endurance. I won’t go a day without it!
~  Mike F
July, 2010, CT

No comments:

Post a Comment