Chuck’s Parkinson’s & Vivix Story
Below is a story about my husband and his experience to date on Vivix, Shaklee's cellular anti-aging tonic. He has been on Shaklee supplements since 2001, but we have seen the most change since starting Vivix August 2008. The improvements became noticeable within 2 months.
Before Vivix, our goal was to keep him as healthy as possible so his body only needed to deal with Parkinson's. Since Vivix, our goal has changed to repairing his DNA, reducing his symptoms and his medications; then use his personal experience to help others. I often reflect on why God put Shaklee in my path – and it’s times like this when I hear the answer.
Chuck is 80, I am 60; we’ve been married 26 years, have a blended family of 6 children and 16
grandchildren. He is my partner and the love of my life.
In 2003 Chuck was diagnosed with Parkinson’s Disease – a progressive neurological disorder with no
known cure. When you hear Parkinson’s you may think of Michael J. Fox, or the former Pope, who lived with Parkinson’s for many, many years. Chuck has a very positive attitude about his PD, he figures something would eventually get him, and it could be worse.
- tremors in the hands and legs
- impaired large and small muscle dexterity
- slow walk, eventually becoming a shuffle
- speech problems
- hunched posture
- balance and coordination issues
- facial ‘mask’ – people with PD begin to lose their expression, have a quiet dullness about them, or as I refer to it, their lights go out
announced, Dr. Jamie McManus, Director of Health Sciences at Shaklee, said people with diabetes, arthritis, heart disease and neurological diseases would have the most results. Well, you can imagine my cheer at that news!
Chuck began taking Vivix immediately and has been faithful with it every day since.
When asked how he feels today, he says he feels better but not sure exactly how. My report is that
improvement has been happening continuously - and it is these things in life that mean the most! He’s
- laughing, smiling and making jokes
- our Chiropractor says his body is more flexible
- participating in group conversations
- singing silly songs
- we’ve been dancing again
- he’s more engaged in life
- the dementia that had set in has left
- and best of all – when you look into his eyes, his lights are back on!
If you would like a copy of Chuck's Shaklee Supplement Program, contact me and I'll be happy to send you a copy of his plan.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.