Thursday, June 2, 2011

Earn A Living - Make A Difference

EARN A LIVING - MAKE A DIFFERENCE

I am a Personal Trainer and Fitness Nutritionist who fell in love with Shaklee in 2005. I was looking for products that I could recommend to my clients that worked and were safe. Much to my surprise, not only did Shaklee score big time with their sports nutrition line, they also provided me with a way to supplement my income. This lucrative model has also given me the opportunity to share the business with others who were looking for either supplemental or full time income.

While my kids are in school, I am able to run my business from home, get my products for free and earn a part time income. It is very rewarding to build a business that has unlimited financial potential and helps people get healthier. Being able to show my kids in today‘s world that you can earn a living and make a difference and have a great lifestyle is priceless.

One of the most important fringe benefits of this business is that I have met some fantastic people who are now my closest friends.
 ~ Sue H.

No comments:

Post a Comment