Monday, December 20, 2010

Clarity of Thought, Focus and Energy

I took the MCAT (Medical College Admission Test) on May 1, 2010 at the end of the spring semester of my junior year in college. It was also the Saturday before finals week. As I’m sure you can imagine, I was overwhelmed, stressed, and needing to divide my attention among quite a few different things (studying for school, studying for the test, packing to go home…).

The test was scheduled at 8am and I needed to arrive at the center early. The moment I woke up I took two of Shaklee’s Energy Chews, plus a few of the Stress Relief tablets. Despite it being 6:30am, I felt energized and refreshed, as ready as I could be to take the MCAT. I took along a few extra chews and took one during the scheduled breaks every 70 minutes during the test. I was able to remain focused and alert during the five hour test even though I was nervous and tired.

I was amazed at how clearly my thinking was for the long test. Taking practice exams as practice, I’d always find my attention wandering and need to call myself back to the task at hand. During the official exam, thanks to the Energy Chews, my thoughts remained on the test, section by section.

I honestly feel that the Chews enabled me to have a clarity and focus that I would have otherwise been lacking. The test was definitely overwhelming, but my energy didn’t flag and I felt alert for its entire duration. I’m satisfied with my test results and recently sent in my applications for medical school.

Thanks Shaklee!

Sarah B


Energy Chews are packed with a whole lot of healthy attitude -- the kind that gets your body moving, sharpens your mind, and improves your mood. These great tasting chews are 75% organic and contain B vitamins, amino acids L-theanine and L-tyrosine, natural caffeine from green tea - plus vitamins C and D! And there are no artificial flavors, sweeteners or added preservatives you'll find in other energy products.
Feel the energy. See the results.


Stress Relief
This time of year can get a little stressful. Stress Relief Complex helps relax the body and mind, and promotes alertness while enhancing the body's ability to adapt to everyday stress. Includes L-theanine, ashwagandha, beta sitosterol, and L-tyrosine. And it's kosher!

No comments:

Post a Comment