Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Cholesterol Reduction



Our family has a history of high cholesterol and I have been battling high LDL levels for quite a few years.

My HDL has pretty consistently been in a good range, but I was very excited to begin using the Cholesterol Reduction Complex by Shaklee so see if it would reduce my LDL.

I started taking it in August right after the product was launched. You need to take 2 tablets 15-30 minutes before two of your meals. Sometimes that was a little tricky to remember, so I set my cell phone alarm !

I have consistently taken it now for 2 months.

I had my cholesterol checked shortly before I started taking the Cholesterol Reduction Complex. I had it checked again this week and got the results yesterday.

I am pleased to report my LDL has already dropped from 180-150, almost 20% in just 2 months!! I told my doctor what I was doing and she told me that is takes a while for LDL to drop and advised me to be patient as it continues to drop! I am confident it will soon be in the normal range.

Barb
Cholesterol Reduction Complex is a proprietary formula with clinically proven ingredients that help prevent absorption of cholesterol and lower LDL ("bad") cholesterol. It is made with a powerful blend of sterols and stanols, which are found naturally in plants, fruits, vegetables, and grains.

No comments:

Post a Comment