Wednesday, May 18, 2011

It Works!

IT WORKS! 
October, 2010

Our family has a history of high cholesterol and I have been battling high LDL levels for quite a few years.   My  HDL has pretty consistently been in a good range,  but  I was very excited to begin using the Cholesterol Reduction Complex by Shaklee so see if it would reduce my LDL.

I started taking it in August right after the product was launched.  You need to take 2 tablets 15-30 minutes before two of your meals.  Sometimes that was a little tricky to remember, so I set my cell phone alarm! I have consistently taken it now for 2 months.

I had my cholesterol checked shortly before I started taking the Cholesterol Reduction Complex. I had it checked again this week and got the results yesterday.

I am pleased to report my LDL has already dropped from 180-150, almost 20% in just 2 months!!  I told my doctor what I was doing and she told that is takes a while for LDL to drop so advised me to be patient as it continues to drop!  I am confident it will soon be in the normal range. 


April 2011

I had another LIPID panel on April 2.  I was thrilled to see the continuing positive results.  It has now been 7 months since I started taking CRC.  I take 2 tablets before 2 meals per day between 85 and 90 % of the time.  I still have my cell phone alarm set so I don't forget!

My LDL has dropped to 117.  That is a over a 35% drop.  My HDL has increased to 60.  My overall  cholesterol is lower than it has been in the past 20 years!

~ Barb


No comments:

Post a Comment