Progessence Plus serum is formulated for maximum performance. All natural, USP-grade super-micronized progesterone from wild yam is blended with vitamin E and essential oils for optimal absorption. Studies indicate that limonene from frankincense and bergamot and menthol from peppermint oil can enhance substance penetration through the skin.
Progessence Plus allows women to have natural balance the way nature intended. Specifically formulated by Dr. Dan Purser and D. Gary Young, Progessence Plus maximizes the effects of progesterone by utilizing an innovative delivery system. Pure USP-grade super-micronized progesterone from wild yam is melted into a therapeutic-grade essential oil-infused serum that enhances substance penetration through the skin.
Containing frankincense, bergamot, and peppermint essential oils to aid in absorption, Progessence Plus is the first-ever progesterone serum on the market. It is portable, has a pleasant smell, and does not require the cycling of application sites like other progesterone supplements.
- Naturally encourages the body’s optimal balance.
- Serum is portable, better smelling, and absorbs more quickly than other progesterone supplements.
- Most progesterone supplements require cycling of the application site—this is not necessary with Progessence Plus.
- Progessence plus serum is packaged in a clear bottle so you can see how much you are using.
- This also showcases the purity of this unique serum formulation.
For women only. Can be used by all menstruating females over the age of twelve.
Apply 2–4 drops twice daily on neck area. For added effect, apply 1–2 drops along forearms twice daily. Does not need to be rotated on different areas of the body or cycled throughout the month. 1
Individual needs may vary. Dosage and duration could vary from person to person based on age, current progesterone levels, and menstruation (pre-menopausal, post-menopausal).
If used at bedtime, Progessence Plus can be calming and help aid sleep.
- Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use. Do not use in conjunction with contraceptives containing progesterone.
- This product contains a chemical known to the state of California to cause cancer.
- Progessence Plus should be used after—not before—a warm bath or shower.
- This product should not be used with medically prescribed progestins.
Key Scientific Studies
1 Lee, John, M.D. What Your Doctor May Not Tell You About Breast Cancer. Warner Books 1995 pg
197-201. ©2010 • Young Living Essential Oils
Progessence Plus product information page