Sunday, January 9, 2011

You've Shrunk!

“You’ve SHRUNK”
from a size 8 to a size 2 in one month!

“You’ve SHRUNK!” Elizabeth Yarnell's mother exclaimed when her daughter returned from a month long trip overseas transformed from a size 8 to a size 2. Yarnell was almost as surprised as her mom. She hadn't made the slightest change to her diet or exercise habits. The only thing she had done differently was start taking a digestive enzyme supplement--one capsule with each meal, two if the meal contained dairy.

"But the weight loss was only a bonus. The enzyme supplement stopped the cramps, bloating, and gas I used to get after meals and I feel more energetic and happier. I've even managed to avoid the illnesses brought home by my two preschoolers and school teacher husband."

Yarnell, who has multiple sclerosis, says that digestive enzymes are an important part of the healthy diet that helps her manage her disease. "My mother started taking enzymes after she saw what was happening to me, and other people in my life are giving it a try, too," she says.

WHAT TO BUY?  Shaklee EZ-Gest a full-spectrum digestive enzyme formula contains lactase, alpha galactosidase, protease, amylase, and lipase. Each enzyme helps break down a specific type of food.

No comments:

Post a Comment