Sunday, December 26, 2010

CorEnergy

Cordyceps sinensis is a fancy name for a particular mushroom that has been used for a very long time in Traditional Chinese and Tibetan Medicine and has a reputation even in Western medicine.  This medicinal mushroom is highly prized as a treatment for everything from fatigue to cancer, treating high cholesterol to ringing in the ears.  This little mushroom has been extensively tested and found to enhance stamina, possibly by promoting a more efficient use of oxygen and enhancing cardiovascular health.


For thousands of years, Panax Ginseng has been a part of Traditional Chinese Medicine as a treatment for a variety of ailments ranging from anxiety to diabetes to heart and lung conditions to the cold and flu, for brightening the eyes and enlightening the mind.  Panax Ginseng is said to promote energy, improve circulation, increase blood supply, revitalize, stimulate the body and aids in recovery.  Ginseng is an adaptogen - it increases the body's ability to tolerate stressful situations of all types.  It is commonly taken to increase energy, enhance physical performance and to prolong life.

Green Tea has been a medicinal tea in the Orient for thousands of years.  Green tea is both a stimulant and an antioxidant with a diversity of healing applications.  Used as treatments for asthma, heart disease, cancers, cirrhosis of the liver, diabetes, ear infections and the flu as well as a treatment for the herpes virus infections, eczema and even wrinkles, Green Tea has shown it's variety of benefits beyond simply increasing energy.  There are individuals who should not take Green Tea because it can counteract certain prescription medications so be sure to check with your physician before taking any products containing Green Tea.

Three CorEnergy capsules provide herbal adaptogens and antioxidant phytonutrients that support the body's own ability to maintain energy and enhance stamina.  CorEnergy is certified Gluten Free and comes in a certified Kosher formula too. 

-------
Pharmaceutical Mushrooms
Ginseng
Green Tea

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe this. A great testimony l must share. A few months back l was diagnosed with herpes virus. I really thought my life was over. I had used different kinds of medication which didn't help. Then l browsed the internet and found a great doctor by the name Dr Odion who listened to my problems and sent me herbal medication via courier. I took the medication as instructed and within 2 weeks, the virus was gone.
    If you need any help you may contact Dr Odion on email /drodionherbalhome12@gmail.com or whatsApp at +234 9019421176
    HIV
    DIABETES
    CANCER
    KIDNEY PROBLEMS
    AND OTHER DISEASES

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I am Joy Bella from Houston, Texas, USA. I was living with HPV(human papilloma virus) for almost 2 years, I was not myself, my body was always itching with pains until I was on the internet searching for a remedy. So luckily, i was reading testimonials of clients who was cured of herpes by the amazing spell caster named Dr Oluta spell doctor from West Africa.I contacted him by email, and within 15 minutes he got back to me and ask of my details which i provide to him, he consulted his oracle and told me the solution to my problem and how to go about it, i did is he told me and about the two days i got the cure which he prepared and send to me through DHL service, i took the cure as instructed by him getting to two days i was cured, my HPV(human papilloma virus) was cured up. All thanks to the superb healing herbs of Dr oluta
    You too can get in contact with him today if you wanna be cured from HPV(human papilloma virus) you having by email:  dr.olutaspellcaster@gmail.com or whatsapp +2349065326267
    you can still get in touch with me to know more my cure, here is mine email joybella425@gmail.com 
    Thank you so much great one.. I will continue to testify of your goodness to the universe.    

    ReplyDelete