Thursday, March 31, 2011

Get Clean helps Asthma

Get Clean helps Asthma


I just wanted to share some good stuff about Basic H.  My daughter worked for a home and office cleaning company a while back.  With the harsh chemicals she had to use, her asthma got worse and the eczema on her hands was out of control. She quit that job for health reasons.  She took on a couple of houses for cleaning on her own.  With fewer days of exposure her symptoms were less, but still there.  I bought her the first bottle of Basic H.  She was a little leery at first.  She said "How can anything that is that safe clean really well?"  I told her to try it on me.  She tried it and liked it, she asked me to get her a bottle of Basic G for the real "ucky stuff".  I got her a bottle of both.  She found that it not only cleaned well, but her hands cleared up and her asthma problems were only a couple times a month rather than a couple times a day.  She went back to school and graduated, so now the only house she cleans is her own.  She has told many others of the relief she got from getting away from the heavy-duty chemicals.   Now that daughter is about to be an aunt and I am about to be a grandmother, first time, and very happy that the baby will not be crawling through a forest of chemicals or dirt!  Thank you Shaklee for these wonderful products.          ~  Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment